Tuesday, July 28, 2015

First Year on the Mission

One year, check!  So as of last Thursday, I have officially been a missionary for an entire calender year. Almost impossible to imagine that it has actually been that long, but it has been an amazing journey!  I am so grateful for this time that I have been able to spend here serving the people of Hungary! I have now been able to travel to 4 different cities (and now seen almost all of BP) and make lots of amazing friends that have really impacted who I am.  Most of all, I have had the chance of helping, at least a few people, find a better and happier life. I would first like to thank all of you at home who are supporting me and watching out for my family! I know that I have lots of people who are following my adventures out here and wishing me the best. I appreciate and am grateful for all of your love even if I don't always have time to express it as I wish I could. But thank you! Especially to all those back home in the Ellsworth Branch! I'm thankful for all the support and all the prayers that I receive from all of you! Keep being awesome and keep growing! There really is nothing greater then sharing the love of God with those you care about! So keep working!!! 
Next, thank you to all the amazing people that I have met out here in Hungary. Missionaries and more importantly the Magyarok themselves. I have learned a lot from this people and really feel connected with them. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve them and come closer to the people, lifestyle and culture (and food.... it's so good). Hungarian is quite a tough language, but I have learned to love it, as it has helped me understand the Hungarian people more fully. I thank you all for being the amazing people that you are! It has been a pleasure to spend time with all of you and I am excited to spend another year with you!
Sorry, I don't have enough time to upload any pictures, but hopefully in the coming weeks! Love you all and hope you have a great week! Keep it real and enjoy the summer! Love you lots
Elder Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment