Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day Skype

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!!! Thanks for all you do and for always loving us!!! I got to Skype with my family this week, as I'm sure most of you have already seen the picture, but it was really amazing to be able to see and talk with my awesome family. Love being out here, but I do wish they could be out here with me! It's gonna be a long wait till Christmas! Anyway, that was kind of the big event of the week, talking with them, but I don't really know what else to say about it. I'm sure you can all imagine how great it is to see your family after such a long time. 



As far as other stuff, we also had an old missionary come back to visit with his family. His name is (I guess, was) Elder Carter, and he was one of my friends from when I was in Buda. Most of you probably saw on facebook already, but we went to a big cookout in a park nearby (same place we whipped. not a bad spot) and cooked bacon, hot dogs, and REAL American s'mores. Couldn't believe how much I missed those until I had one! But that was a lot of fun! Carter actually just got engaged too, so that was weird talking to him about that, But none of you get too worried, you will all probably have to wait a while after I get home before anything like that happens.

Other stuff, work is still going well. Still working with the people we're meeting with, and working to find a few more people that we can teach, but not a whole lot of success recently. Lots of doors and lots of people, but I still love the work and the great people we get to meet with, We're heading up to Budapest tomorrow for interviews with Pres. Smith, so that will also be exciting I guess, That's about it from here.  Love this work and love being out here doing it! Love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Love,

Elder Dalton



No comments:

Post a Comment